Friday, July 18, 2008

Congratulations to Mungo!

Mungo dropped me a line the other day. You may remember Mungo from his popular blog where he discusses camping, bushcraft and his take on life called Mungo Says Bah. He is also a frequent visitor of this site and leaves comments on fairly regular basis.

It seems that he should have no shortage of things to discuss on his blog in the months and year to come, as he and his wife are expecting. That's right, Mungo his having a baby!

A heartfelt congratulations from all of us to you and Spring.

1 comment:

Mungo said...

Thank you Jim! We're really excited (my wife is snoozing away right now though) and can't wait for a mini Mungo to appear! I can't wait until I get to take the little one for their first canoe trip (I'm not using 'his' or 'hers' yet, because we don't know yet!)...

Cheers,

Mungo